Hey future bosses,
On our journey to success we have to feed our minds daily with the supplements it needs to function and get us thinking in a way that will plant seeds of success for a later harvest. Reading happens to be a very effective way of feeding the mind. Below are nine suggestions for getting the most out of the book you are reading.
- Develop a deep, driving desire to learn the material and a vigorous determination to increase your abilities in the area the book is designated to improve.
- Read each chapter twice before going on to the next one.
- As you read, stop frequently to ask yourself how you can apply each suggestion.
YOU can do…. Be… or achieve ANYTHING you want. (click here)
- Read with a pen, magic marker or highlighter and highlight each important idea.
- After reading the book thoroughly you should the review the book each month.
- Apply the principle/rules learned at every opportunity.
Click here to start embracing your transformation TODAY (click here)
- Have someone hold you accountable for violating one of the principles learned.
- Examine and appraise your progress on a weekly basis.
- Keep notes in the book showing how and when you applied the principles leaned.
I am Destiny Brown saying, enjoy your next book.
PS: It all starts in your mind and this can help (click here)
Reblogged this on In Destiny's Eyes and commented:
Nine Suggestions for getting the most out of a book.